Cryolipolysis is a procedure that is non-invasive and uses cold temperature to break down fat cells. The fat cells are reduced thus reshaping the body contour. It is a non-surgical procedure and can be performed instead of liposuction. An advantage is that it is a long-term solution.
Why choose cryolipolysis?
Cryolipolysis reduces fat in a specific area, a patient might want to reduce fat in more than one area though. This is fat that has been persistent over a period of time even after dieting and exercising. The risks (complications) involved are low because as earlier mentioned it is a non-surgical procedure. Plus a high percentage of patients get satisfied with the results.
Areas Treated and the prices
The areas treated include the following; face, chin, neck, arms, back, lower and upper belly, hips, inner thighs, love handles, buttocks, Bing wings and outer thighs. As for the cost of cryolipolysis certain factors determine how much you will pay.
First the price is different depending on the areas that will be treated.
- There are different applicators for different areas and the fat deposited. There is the is the largest applicator and covers a wider area.
- The smaller applicators are used for the abdomen because of its design it fits the love handles or flunks and a patient needs one or two on each side
- The applicator is smaller and is for inner thighs, arms and even the
Cryolipolysis can treat almost all areas costing per area basis. An advantage is that a patient can pay in portions as they can areas instead of the whole process is performed at once requiring higher prices.
Have you been adding weight and you are not sure about how you will manage it? Here at spire aesthetics, we offer you a chance to do fat Cryolipolysis which is the best weight solution for anybody who wants to lose weight. Cryolipolysis is also known as fat freezing is a non-invasive and non-surgical medical technique that can be used to remove extra fat cells below the skin. This method first marks the fatty areas below the skin then a vacuum-like device that is placed on the area to be treated then the extra fat cells are pulled in. The fat collected is then frozen at a controlled cooling temperature for about one hour. The fat cells are then destroyed and flushed through the metabolic system after constantly cooling them on a certain temperature. Some of the areas that fat freezing can be done include hips, inner thighs, the abdomen, arms and upper thighs.
The Benefits of Cryolipolysis
Long lasting results – Two months after treatment, you will begin experiencing steady changes in your body shape. The final results will be observed after a period of 4 months because fats keep destroying themselves after the treatment. This way, the results that you desire can be seen for a long period of time. Also, it is more advisable to do more than one treatment so as to realize great results. Fats eliminated as they do not come back, makes the results last for a longer time as long as you eat and uphold a fit lifestyle.
Non-invasive and non-surgical – Fat freezing is the most effective body therapy treatment that minimizes unwanted cells by destroying them without undergoing surgery. The Cryolipolysis slimming machine technique being non- invasive means, there is no anaesthesia needed or needles. There are therefore no cuts or marks after the procedure.
Comfortable – While undergoing treatment, you can typically listen to music, read or even work on your laptop because the procedure is not surgical. One single session just lasts for one hour then you can go on doing other things according to your daily plan. The treatment allows you to pass your time well while the doctor is working on you.
No downtime – After the treatment, you can comfortably go on with other daily activities. Some activities that you can do include sports.
Scientifically proven – The procedure is safe and scientifically proven as research has shown that fat cells become weak to the effects of cold. They can be removed without destroying the surrounding skin. It can deal with cells whereas the nerves, skin and muscles are not affected.
No pain – The first few minutes of therapy, you get to experience a heavy sensation of cold that gets to finish quite quickly. Also because it is non- surgical, you just relax comfortably while undergoing the treatment.
Each treatment session gets to minimize fats by about 22%. After the second treatment, 2 months after the first treatment, you get to experience great results with a natural look.
We also offer HIFU
- The facelift is natural with no adverse side effects: A natural regenerative process is triggered because the HIFU treatment triggers the skin’s deeper layers. This leads to the manufacturing of new collagen leading to your skin tissues contracting and lifting themselves.
- HIFU is an outstanding substitute for a surgical facelift: HIFU treatment results show subtle and visible facial improvements. After therapy, it also enables aesthetic enhancement continuity for six months. The treatment also leads to decrease in development in ageing signs, reduction in skin pore sizes and acne scars.
- HIFU is a safe process with no post-procedure: This is an approved procedure for aesthetic purposes. The energy to your deep muscles and the regenerative skin response is safe. There are no risks of burn in this case.